logo
Hablamos-Espanol

FREE CONSULTATION

1-800-788-1416

CALL NOW TO SPEAK TO A LIVE CONSULTANT

 


banner-specials-promotions-1024

Review Us

Photo Gallery
Review Us Specials & Promotions

Get Connected with Us:

facebookyoutubegoogleplusyelpinstagram

Request a Consult

 
 

Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Los Angeles Helps You Conquer Your Battle with Hunger

The purpose of gastric sleeve surgery at Beverly Hills Physicians is to help you conquer your hunger, which is done by the removal of a section of the stomach that produces a hormone that is the catalyst for hunger. With minimal hunger pangs or cravings affecting you, you can lose weight comfortably and feel great. In fact, this operation, gastric sleeve in Los Angeles, is highly successful at helping patients lose weight even though it is one of the most recently develop bariatric procedures available today. It involves the removal of approximately 85% of the stomach, and the remaining 15% is fashioned into the shape of a small banana, or sleeve.

Another popular procedure offered at Beverly Hills Physicians is the lap band in Beverly Hills. This procedure is less invasive than any other weight loss procedure available, and it involves no cutting, stapling or rerouting of internal organs in the digestive system. One of the drawbacks, though, is the slower pace of weight loss associated with the LAP-BAND surgery. However, weight loss progress is relatively equal at five years after the procedure compared to other bariatric surgeries, according to ongoing research. In the end, Beverly Hills Physicians can help you choose which procedure would be best for your individual circumstances and desires.

Whatever your reason for choosing to have bariatric surgery, our team at Beverly Hills Physicians is committed to helping you reach your weight loss and health goals. We have helped innumerable patients achieve weight loss and a healthy life, and bariatric surgery is just the first step on this incredible journey. Please call us today to learn more about how we can help you!

banner-before-after-gallery2


Media Logos
Testimonials Weight Loss Case of the Month Review Us
Disclaimer: Results vary, patients may achieve different cosmetic and weight loss results depending on body type, medical history, selected procedure and a variety of other factors. One patient’s success as shown by before and after pictures in no way guarantees similar results for other prospective patients.