Timothy J. Liddy, DPM
Dr. Timothy Liddy has been in practice for over 22 years and is annually listed in the "America's Top Podiatrist" directory. Serving as Beverly Hills Physicians Chief of Podiatry, Dr. Liddy has a vast array of experience concerning all aspects of lower extremity pathology.
As a National & World Ultimate Frisbee champion, Dr. Liddy was also the Los Angeles Ultimate Frisbee team doctor for 5 years. He has tremendous insight to elite athletes and their special needs. As an extreme athlete himself, Dr. Liddy has a keen appreciation for sports related injuries and surgical correction.
Patients consistently marvel at the warmth and professionalism that Dr. Liddy exudes.
Dr. Liddy is a physician who is dedicated to excellence and continually strives to live by his philosophical credo of love, compassion, and understanding. His practice is not his vocation, it's his life!
Residency and Fellowships:
- Podiatric School of Medicine
California College - San Francisco, CA
- Clinical Instruction
USC/LAC Hospital - Los Angeles, CA
- Teaching assistant for Chemistry and Biology at Cal State Fullerton
- Human Anatomy Instructor (Cadaver dissection) at Cal College of Podiatric Medicine
Surgical Residency & Clinical Instructor at:
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Century City Hospital
- Westside Hospital
- Midway Hospital
- Monrovia Community Hospital
- Pacific Hospital Long Beach
- Aids Healthcare Foundation
- Vietnamese American Cancer Society
- Cedars Sinai Pamper Me Pink
- Runners Circle
"Just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of my feet. I know I can be a difficult patient. You are a super surgeon!!!! I really appreciate you."