Francine Nazarian, DPM
Dr. Nazarian is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon. Her interest in sports has given her the opportunity to understand and treat sport related injuries and complications. Her role as a mother, has given her a better recognition of children’s foot and ankle care. She has trained with podiatric, orthopedic, general, and pediatric surgeons, and has served as the chief resident. In addition she has trained at the “Institute Beaute” by Dr. Suzanne Levine, one of the top recognized podiatrists in aesthetic foot care.
Finally as a woman doctor who has a passion for fashion, she understands the dreams of having beautiful feet that can fit into beautiful shoes (even stilettos), and while she is dedicated in making those dreams come true, she focuses on creating healthy, functional feet, that are also pain free!
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Rosalind Franklin University of Health Sciences/SCPN
- Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center
Podiatry Medicine and Surgery
Societies - Memberships - Affiliations:
- Member, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Professional Wound Care Association