Louis R. Mandris, MD
Dr. Mandris is a board certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is among the leading plastic surgeons in the nation. He offers 23 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Mandris provides unparalleled experience with the full compliment of procedures, including breast augmentation, male and female facelifts, rhinoplasty, and body contouring. Patients commend Dr. Mandris for his candid recommendations and superb surgical results.
- University of Maryland; Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry & Psychology; 1975
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore; 1979
Residency and Fellowships:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
George Washington University Medical Center; 1982-1985
- General Surgery
Georgetown University Medical Center 1979-1982
Societies - Memberships - Affiliations:
- American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Presenter/Lecturer: George Washington University Medical Center
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery (ASCBS)
"Thank you, Dr. Mandris for making this procedure easy enough for me and giving me the look I always dreamed off. Love the results."