Hyeyoun “Elise” Min, MD
A daughter of a diplomat, Dr. Min’s background expands through capital cities of five different countries. She found her calling in medicine when she was volunteering in Paris at the free clinic of Doctors of the World (Médecins du Monde). Dr. Min has done extensive work in international health, including medical research and mission trips in France, Uganda, India, and Tanzania.
Being an artist all her life, Dr. Min values attention to detail in every case. She believes patient communication and empathy are of utmost importance for every patient encounter that leads to results that achieve harmony and balance.
Outside her profession, Dr. Min enjoys exploring farmers markets and trying out new recipes with her family. She also loves traveling, pastel art, and calligraphy.
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Stanford, CA
Residency and Fellowships:
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: Vishal Kapoor MD Beverly Hills Cosmetic Plastic Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA
- Fellowship in Oncologic and Microvascular Surgery: University of Toronto - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: University of Washington - Seattle, WA
- Residency in General Surgery: Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School - Boston, MA