Brian Rosett, MD
Returning to the practice, Dr. Brian Rosett is an accomplished surgeon who is eager to merge his unique skills and abilities with those of the talented surgeons at Beverly Hills Physicians.
During his plastic surgery training, Dr. Rosett performed over a thousand surgical procedures. That experience, anchored at the University of Illinois-Chicago, afforded him a broad range of operating competency in the realms of both aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Additionally, his medical background includes five years of general surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and medical school at Rush University in Chicago. Having grown up in the Windy City, he brings an earnest Midwestern sensibility with him to Los Angeles.
With thirteen years of combined experience, many surgeons opt to begin their own practices or seek employment at hospitals, but Dr. Rosett sought the opportunity to further expand his cosmetic surgery skills with some of the field’s very best doctors here at Beverly Hills Physicians.
At the center of his medical philosophy is the belief that strong communication between patient and surgeon from consultation through post-operative recovery leads to the very best outcomes. Dr. Rosett’s patients often remark that his kindness and demeanor helped ease the stress and fear that can sometimes come with surgery. His hope for every patient is that they walk away with a stronger sense of self-esteem allowing them to live more confident and fulfilling lives.
Education and Training
- B.A. Psychology, highest honors: Washington University in St. Louis – St. Louis, MO
- Doctor of Medicine: Rush University School of Medicine – Chicago, IL
- Categorical Residency in General Surgery: Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship: Beverly Hills Physicians – Beverly Hills, CA
- Facial Aesthetic Fellowship: Beverly Hills Center for Facial and Laser Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA
Curious about plastic surgery in Southern California?