Saul R. Berger, M.D.
Dr. Saul R. Berger has been providing elite plastic and cosmetic surgery services in the Los Angeles area for over 25 years to local, national, and international clients. As one of the youngest individuals to receive an MD degree in the U.S. (at 22), he trained in both General Surgery at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and Plastic Surgery at USC in Los Angeles. Dr. Berger was board certified in both medical specialties, and specializes in aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and body, non-surgical rejuvenation, and hidden-incision techniques. He has published in peer review journals, presented at national meetings, chaired Plastic Surgery symposia, and taught residents, nurses and physician assistants in their training.
Dr. Saul Berger is a proud member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Albany Medical College (M.D.) 1979-1983
- The Mount Sinai School of Medicine (General Surgery) 1983-1988
- University of Southern California (Plastic Surgery) 1988-1990
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery