Behnam Kashanchi, MD, FACOG
Dr. Benham Kashanchi is an OB-GYN and uro-gynecologist treating patients in greater Los Angeles Area. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also clinical professor of OB-GYN at USC School of Medicine.
Dr. Kashanchi’s areas of professional focus include vaginal reconstruction, labial reduction, and vaginal rejuvenation. He also offers comprehensive obstetrics, family planning, infertility treatment, and medical care for children and adolescent women. When he is not in the office, Dr. Kashanchi enjoys playing tennis, travelling, and hiking.
- Tehran University School of Medicine
Residency and Fellowships:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cook County Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
Department of Pathology, University of Massachusetts Medical Center
Societies - Memberships - Affiliations:
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Member: Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Clinical Professor, OB-GYN at USC School of Medicine